Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Quad Trips. . . . .YOU KNOW!!!

I believe that is Phil with his booty in the air and his head in the water. hahaha
This was our destination. . . the Coke Ovens! I won't tell you what one of the boys thought they looked like.
I had to put an example of what all of our faces looked like. You kind of get used to the fact that everyone has a dirt go-tee. GO SHALICE!!! YOU ROCK!!!


Shalice, Mark, Phil, Brian, Gary, Matt, and I went ridding at Box Canyon the other day. It was lots of F-U-N!!! We came to the Gila River that was too high to ride across, but don't think that would stop the boys. They carried every bike and quad across!!! It was kind of a crazy trip. The quad that Gary was riding lost a tire, yes a tire, while he was riding. This meant that Shalice got to ride with me. hahaha It was fun to have someone to whoop and holla with while going over bumps and through the thicket that tore up our arms. I do want to document, as much as it hurts my pride, that I had my first minor accident. I kind of drove/slipped into a huge rut that threw Shalice and I off the quad. It made for some good laughs.

6 comments:

Rushele said...

Fun!!
You girls do all sorts of fun, adventurous things!
I wish I wasn't so boring.
Love the mud face too...Shalice is too cute!

Joey and Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun! Im jealous!

The Crider Clan said...

Candee,I love this post...it reminds me of years past, and how you were always a crazy dare devil! Looks like a lot of fun!

Melissa

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like fun!! I love Shalice's face!! And sorry, but I'm laughing picturing you guys getting thrown off!!

Shalice said...

I can't believe you put that pic of me on there. You better watch out! Pay back's a you know what. JK!! That was so fun I am so glad you live by me so we can do fun stuff together!! And dont worry, the bruise on my hip is almost gone.

Sara Schletter said...

You guys are crazy, and you know it huh!