Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming Lessons for the 1st time ever!!!


This is Brik's instructor. He preferred to call him his coach. He was so funny because as soon as we would get to the pool he would go searching out his instructor. Then when he would find him he would say, "HEY" (real loud) then, "What's up" (a lot quieter). It was so funny to watch. Brik probably thinks that I am a strange mom, because I love to just sit and watch him. Then I am usually smiling when I am staring at him. He is just such a cool kid to me. His loves people and is such a good friend. I often see him giving up what he wants to make sure his friends are happy, not so much with his sisters but at least we got the friend thing down.

Tomorrow is free day so the kids can play on whatever!!! They are going to love it. Brik can't wait to flip off the diving board. Yes, he is crazy!
The girls are doing pretty well with their lessons. They were really timid at first but now they are doing better. They really enjoy being there.

6 comments:

Rushele said...

Where are they taking lessons?
Raegan just started lessons too. She takes them at Claire Romero's home, but someelse teaches them there.
She's liking it, but is still acting scared of the water when she's asked to actually put her head under. Hopefully that'll pass!!

The Parkers said...

It's so nice that you have such a great pool near by. Those slides look really fun on a hot day like today.

Maranda Whittle said...

Cool! Dylan starts his swimming lessons in 2 weeks. He's is SO scared of the water!

Joey and Ashley said...

That looks so fun! I totally remember swim lessons when we were little! I miss summer fun like that so much!!!!

Sara Schletter said...

Sure you like to sit and watch Brik we know.

touch of glass said...

Hey Candee, looks like fun. I've looked at your blog a few times before I actually got my own. Looks like such a happy family =) What pool is this you guys are at? We are headed to the Mesquite Aquatic Pool today in Gilbert. Good to hear from you!