Monday, June 23, 2008

Lines Reunion 2008


Savannah saw me with the camera and decided to throw a few dance moves for me.
One thing you have to know about Makenzie is that she has the biggest and best cheeks. When she smilies you almost can't see her eyes because her cheeks cover them. hahaha. It is so dang cute!


These are the boys playing the slap game instigated by Matt, of course!
Shila and Makenzie!
Shila, my step-dad Steve and Makenzie.

Jason makes the BEST Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler. SOOOOO Good!

Jason's war wound. I would have gotten a piture of mine but it was on my booty. HA
Matt's war wound!
Shannel and Heath!





We played a whole lot of paint ball. It was so much fun and such an adreneline rush! It was hard for me to even get up the mountain and by the time I found a spot to hide I couldn't breath! I was dying! It was crazy. These are the boys coming back from a game. We saw them all walking back looking war-stricken so we had to get pictures.











We were all excited to go campimg on Mt. Graham for our Lines reunion this year. This picture is us traveling to Safford. Side Note- Sadee wanted to wear Savannahs shoes that light up to go camping, and of course Savannah didn't want her to. So after 15 mintues of crying I told Savannah that I would get her a fun sucker if she let Sadee wear her shoes. So, of course she chucks her shoes off and says "SURE"! Then as I was getting some last minute things from Wal-mart I saw that huge sucker. I couldn't resist! I was laughing in the store when I picked it up. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face when I gave it to her. Needless to say she was so glad she went without her shoes.






16 comments:

Joey and Ashley said...

That looks so much fun! My family is going to a cabin in the end of July and I am so excited to get away from the city like that! You have the cutest little kids! I love that sucker! Now I want one! : )

Shila Lunt said...

That was so much fun. I am really glad you guys came. Your kids are so much fun. Paintball was crazy I still have bruises. That is funny about the sucker. Can't wait for our next adventure with you guys.

Mary Ann said...

reunions are the best!! it is fun to see shila's baby.. i haven't seen her yet! you have such a fun family!

The Crider Clan said...

Candee, I know I am sad too! That little stinker! If she ever comes back, we should try to plan a get-together that she can't get out of! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything about a visit!

Melissa

PS-your kids are so cute!

Rushele said...

How fun!
I love family vacations!
We'll be going to St. George in a couple weeks to have a mini reunion with Scott's family. Fun times!!
I just wish it were going to be a cooler destination!
Glad you had fun.

Sara Schletter said...

that is the coolest sucker i want one. when your family goes out their just like the skousens no rest and all play love it!

Elisha said...

What a blast! I love the sucker! I'd love to see her try to get her mouth around it! Looks like you guys had fun!

Marquita said...

Great fun, huh? You gotta love family reunions! I'm loving the sucker! I want one too! Cute kids, Candee!

barbafamily said...

Looks like a great family vacation! I want one of those suckers! Savannah looks SO happy in the picture with her sucker! Love the war wounds! You are crazy girl!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Hi Candee - I found you through Heidi's (christensen) and then through Brian and Tiffany's blogs. This is Sherri (Lines) Jones. So fun to see old friends.

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I love going camping. Shila's baby is soooo cute!!

The Cluff's said...

Yeah I found your blog it is so cute! You have a beautiful family! I love this blogging thing, it's fun to see everyones cute families.

touch of glass said...

Candee can you email Esther and ask her to invite me to her blog. Thanks, Stacie

crazyharmons@hotmail.com

Rushele said...

Hello friend!! I need you to put a comment on my blog with your e-mail address so I can invite you to get into it since I'm going private. I have comment moderation on so nobody else will see your e-mail.

Rushele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Your blog is so cute - and so is your fam!! I can't believe how a few years changes a person. I am excited to find you and remember get on facebook and come to SF for a little vacation!