Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random Things


She finally notices us laughing histerically behind her and then finds it. hahaha You are such a good sport Sarah!
ok, so ignore the blurred portion of Sam'a face and notice the gigantic marshmellow stuck to Sarah's booty. She has NO IDEA!!!

This is Shalice tearing it up on the dance pad.
This is Sam. He was hilarious trying to get in front of the camera as much as possible.
Last night for FHE Sarah and her family came over and we all went quading until it got dark and then we ended the night with a little bit of Dance Revolution while the boys played Rock Band at Shalice's house. It ws so much fun! Jett was obviously loving it too.hahaha


My neices Karissa and Sheldon.
This is my Grandma Lines and Michael's mom!!!




Grandpa Lines!!!
This is Shila holding Makenzie. She is so dang cute, the baby that is, well Shila is too. hahaha






We went to Safford this weekend for Makenzie's blessing and it was so much fun. My mom was nice enough to watch all four of my kids while Matt, Shila, Jason, Dain, and I went on a quad ride up the mountian a little ways in Pima. It has been a while for me so I was loving every minute of it.





10 comments:

Rushele said...

I was wondering if you guys had a family event this weekend when I didn't see you or Shalice at church.
How fun that you got to get away for the weekend and spend time with family!
I have a friend that lives in Pima, and I think she blessed her baby this weekend too....but she had way too much family coming into town for me to come bug her too.

Shalice said...

Wow, nice pics! I guess it was quite the eventfull weekend. You just wait till I get a hold of that VIDEO of you doing DDR.

Elisha said...

What fun! I love Dance Revolution (even though I'm horrible at it!) Can't wait for swim team!

Joey and Ashley said...

How fun! Quads are the best! Looks like you guys had some fun! It must have been nice to get away from all those kids for a little while.

Mary Ann said...

shila's baby is SO cute.. i can't believe i haven't seen her yet! looks like a great weekend! you've got some cute pictures!

Marquita said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm loving the whole "marshmallow on Sarah's bum". Too funny! Candee, your kids are sooo cute!

The Crider Clan said...

Candee,

I just found your blog on Marquita's...she went to H.S. with my husband Brad...and just found our blog and posted a comment...so then I was looking at her blog and found your name, and I was so excited! Oh, by the way this is Melissa Brooksby, you'll remember me as Esther's cousin! You can check us out at criderclan.blogspot.com. You look so great and happy! Is it ok if I add you as a link on my blog? I'd like to keep up with you!

Melissa

The Parkers said...

Hey! I just found your blog while surfing from blog to blog! You have such cute little kids, I can't believe you've got 4. You must be nuts! :)
I'm glad to have found you, it was fun to read up on your life.
-Al
alisonmariep@yahoo.com

Marquita said...

Candee, email me and I'll add you
ketalcs@hotmail.com

Shila Lunt said...

HEY JUST SEEING YOUR UPDATED BLOG. LIFE DOES GET SO BUSY ESPECIALLY SUMMER. HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

SHILA