Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things To Remember...

I love it when my kids say off the wall things. I suppose that when they say something incorrectly a good mom would correct them and teach them to say it right, BUT NOT ME! I figure they are only little for such a short time and I would rather enjoy those moments rather than spend time trying to correct them. So here are a few of my favorites.

Sadee - "Who's that?" (Pointing to a picture of their Great Grandpa Robinson)
Savannah - "Ummmm, Meet The Robinson's"
Sadee - "Ooooooh!"

Savannah and Sadee - "We love Terra"biffia" - meaning Terabithia

Savannah - "Daddy is coming back from Cha Laa."
Mom - "Oh really, what's Cha Laa?"
Savannah - "Where daddy works!"

Mom - "Brik you should try not to wake up at 5:30am."
Brik - "Why?"
Mom - "Because that is too early in the morning."
Brik - "But mom, that's just the way I roll."

Savannah - "Mom, Jordan Riber"
Mom - "What?"
Savannah - "You know, Jordan Riber"
Mom - "Oh, you mean Jordan River where Jesus was baptized?"
Savannah - "YYYYYYes!"

Savannah - "Mom, what's the Holy Ghost?"
Mom - "It's something that you feel in your heart that helps you know what's good and bad."
Savannah - Gasp "THERE'S A GHOST IN MY HEART?"

Savannah - "Mom, I want to go to Magic-Stakes." (Gymnastics)

Sadee and Savannah - "Mom look, Light-Ling" - (Lightning)

Mom - "This is a yummy lunch!"
Sadee - "Bomb-Diggity!"

There is not so many from Brik I guess because of his age. He spends most of his time being so bugged that the girls don't say things the right way. That's funny to me too.

13 comments:

The Parkers said...

Bomb-Diggity was my favorite. I do the same thing about not correcting them. I just can't bear to tell Miles that this isn't a patooter.

Rushele said...

Yeah mom, that's just the way I roll!!!
He is so cute! I love him!!! He's just one of the guys.
And bomb diggity is pretty good too.
I love when kids say cute things.
Raegan's always coming up with off the wall things.

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are so funny. I like the, ghost in my heart one!!

The Crider Clan said...

hilarious Candee! You are a nice mom for just saying "You should try not to wake up at 5:30 am." I would just make mine go back to bed! In Esther speak...that's way before the crack!

Mary Ann said...

i love it! kids are so innocent.. your savanna seems like a spiritual little girl! :) the ghost one is too funny!! i think 5:30 is WAY to early too!

The Garrison Family said...

Send Brick to my house, thats the way we all "ROLL!" Those are some of my favorite post. So so cute!

Sara Schletter said...

How cute and lovely your children all are. This is a nice way to remember things. My chindren all thought a banana was called a bobonana until my brother corrected them, I thought it was to cute to change.

Sara Schletter said...

How cute and lovely your children all are. This is a nice way to remember things. My chindren all thought a banana was called a bobonana until my brother corrected them, I thought it was to cute to change.

Joey and Ashley said...

How cute! It sounds like you have so much fun with all of those cute kids running around! : )

Elisha said...

Brick is so hilarious! I miss seeing that kid...and all of you guys! We should try to get together sometime!

Bulldog Fam said...

What up.. This is SKINNY in the house. What up pimps. Long time no see. Need to know what the cats are up to. When do we kick it like the n we are. peace out fool.
In real words good to see the cute little fam you have and it would be fun to get the old timers together once again. Have fun love ya Skinny

Bulldog Fam said...

We all know who the father is with comments like that. For sure. Funny thing is if you put the g group kids all together they would all sound just like us. now that would be trippy.pimp skinny

Heather and Brendan said...

Hey there stranger! I haven't talked with you for soooo long! How are you guys doing? I just started blogging and thought I would say hi! Thanks for all your family has done to help us out! You guys can't possibly know how awesome your family is! I really appreciate your thoughtfullness! Your baby is so cute! I can't belive how quickly they grow and that the girls will be in Kindergarten next year! Arizona Olympians is just a few miles down the street from our house if you ever want to get together. I hope all is well with you guys. I always say I've never had a better visiting teacher/ home teacher than you and Matt! :) Best wishes for your family!