Monday, August 4, 2008

Sorry I have been slacking. It has been one crazy month. First with family reuninons and then me starting my business back up. It really makes life crazy for us around here.
I have re-started my business.



Family tuge of war. Grandchildren, under the age of 10 vs. kids over 10. The younger kids won.



Typical Sadee. I do not even know what she was mad about. I think it was because her cousin would not let her ride his bike???


Brik and his 2 best friends, Sammy and Kalab.
Savannah just loving her french toast.

















7 comments:

Rushele said...

Your signs are always so cute! I didn't realize you'd stopped doing them. Glad your back in business!!

The Parkers said...

I love that almost all your pictures are of your kids doing things outdoors. I want to come live with you for a week!

barbafamily said...

Fun times! Congrats on being back in business! I'll have to come over...there are a couple things that I want :-)

Sara Schletter said...

what you make blocks for your business. I want to know more. They are cute. Glad you came back to blogger world.

Mary Ann said...

you seriously do the cutest stuff with your vinyl! that's awesome you are starting up again! and yes i know kami! that is awesome for her! her baby is beautiful!

Marquita said...

Very cute vinyl block thingy's. Sorry, I don't know what they're called, but I love them! I didn't know you did that sort of thing. Way to go!

Amy said...

Hey Candee,
I just came across your blog. What a cute family you have. It's been a long time, but I wanted to say Hi! email me if you get a chance: amyvcpalmer@yahoo.com