Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wow, How Time Flies!!!

Did I mention that he is now 12.5 pounds. hahaha I love it!

Wow! It's been a while. For some reason even though I hardly ever leave the house, I can never find time to blog anymore. It's weird! I think it has something to do with feeling guilty doing it if my house isn't completely clean. I'm going to have to get over that one. There's just something about a mound of laundry that haunts me. Anyway, I had to get some updated pictures of Jett on here. He is growing so fast it almost makes me sad. He is now smiling to where we know it's for real and not just gas. hahaha He also coos a lot and I don't dare fail to mention SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Could life be any better! One morning when he was seven weeks old I woke up feeling so refreshed only to realize it was because I slept through the night. It was awesome.

7 comments:

Rushele said...

He is precious!!
And I can't believe that he's getting so big already! I feel like Sophie looks so much huger than Jett, but she's only about a pound heavier than him.

Maranda Whittle said...

He's so cute! Dang, Cash is 6 months old and has slept through the night a total of 3 times!! He's way worth the staying up though!

Joey and Ashley said...

He is so cute! What a funny little smile he has! That made me laugh! Good job! : )

Joey and Ashley said...

He is so cute! What a funny little smile he has! That made me laugh! Good job! : )

barbafamily said...

I just scrolled down enough to see this post! He is SO stinkin cute! And, I love that quote on your blog that Marjorie Hinckley said. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to put it on my blog too :-) It truly sums up what it means to really live and make your print on this world!

Mary Ann said...

that's awesome he is sleeping through the night. what a sweet baby!! cute pictures!

Shila Lunt said...

FUN PICTURES! I LOVE SEEING YOUR LITTLE FAMILY OKAY NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE! I WANT COPIES OF THOSE PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO SEND THEM TO MY EMAIL, SHILALINES@HOTMAIL.COM OR SEND THEM TO MOMS MPIX. YOU MIGHT OF INSPIRED ME TO BLOG EVEN THOUGH I SWORE I WOULDNT. LOVE YOU GUYS SHILA