Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun...Fun...Fun...Fun...Fun...










These are the greatest friends ever, Anna Varney and Kami Cortez (who is having a baby in June) Anna is holding Jett.







So this is our new favorite place to be on Friday mornings!!! Arizona Olympians!!! My good friend Anna told me about this place that allows kids to come and romp around every Friday. They have everything from the foam pit, uneven bars, to balance beams. I was trying to relive my gymnastics days the last time we went and I did a front flip into the foam pit. Can I just say it was NOT FUN. I must have forgotten that I had just had a baby and still have absolutely NO ab muscles. Add that to a big ol booty and you can imagine how hard it was for me to get my body around. hahaha Not Good!




5 comments:

Rushele said...

Do you and Shalice go every week?
Maybe I'll have to come along one of these times, Raegan would love a place like that!!!
Looks like so much fun.
I love your comments about the front flip incident, it is hard to remember sometimes that our bodies aren't quite what they once were...

Elisha said...

How fun! Is it open to anyone? I bet the kids just love that! Why didn't they have things like that when we were kids?

Mary Ann said...

awesome place.. wish i lived closer. my girls would be in heaven!

Joey and Ashley said...

That looks so fun! I wish I had kids so I had an excuse to hang out like that! haha! : )

Anonymous said...

found your blog- hope you dont mind the add!! Your kids are so adorable!