Friday, February 29, 2008

Double Spoonage





So the other day the girls and I were having some yummy BBQ Beef for lunch and I look over and Savannah was eating with two spoons. I totally started laughing, one because it looked hilarious and two because that is so typical of her. She is always the "One of these kids is doing their own thing" kind of a girl. I often find her in the furthest corner of our back yard digging in the dirt and playing by herself, or having a full on conversation with her reflection in the mirror, and of course Always, Always singing and dancing. Makes for some good times. hahaha

9 comments:

Nancy said...

1st Jett is so stinkin cute. 2nd love the view from the ground of the bike getting air. And 3rd The twins are so funny and isn't it interesting how they can be sooooo different and alike at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Maranda Whittle said...

Is Savannah the one in the stripped shirt? Well, oh my gosh, she looks like a Skousen!

Linda said...

Hey Candee! Remember me?... from those dreaded days at CIT? Your family is so cute and you have four kids now? Wow! I didn't know you had twin girls and now a new baby boy... he's way adorable. Glad I could find your blog. Check mine out if you like - chadandlindamerrill.blogspot.com

Shalice said...

How cute are those pics!! Brick looks soooo awesome too!! I think Jet looks cute in all those pics you took! We need some of you and Matt now!

barbafamily said...

SO cute!

Elisha said...

I love it! Whatever gets the food in faster, that seems to be the idea at our house! The girls are getting so big! iT'S CRAZY when we don't see you guys too often how fast the kids grow!

Joey and Ashley said...

You have the cutest little kids. i dont know how you have 4! Thats crazy, but looks like so much fun! : )

Mary Ann said...

yummy! your kids really are so cute.. i just want to squeeze your cute baby! he is so sweet!