Friday, February 29, 2008

Back in Buisness



Here are some updated pics of Jett. It was pretty interesting to come home from the hospital and to find what Matt had posted on our blog. So Funny! Jett is such a good baby! I forgot what it was like to have a newborn. They bring such a special spirit into the home. I love all the sounds he makes, the way he smells, and the way he stops and listens every time I talk. There's nothing like it. I am so grateful for our little surprise from Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

Tifani said...

He is so dang cute and hey Happy Birthday to you too!! I started laughing when you brought up the mole thing. I do remember that!! How funny!!!

barbafamily said...

YEAH! I'm so happy to see more pictures of little Jett! He is absolutely adorable! And, you so right about newborns bringing a special spirit into the home!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I'm sorry that I haven't come to see you yet. Atleast Cam has. I have been sick for awhile cold stuff. I didn't want to bring that around your baby. We need to come by and say hi. I hope you are not too exhausted. I will give you a call.
Bri

Joey and Ashley said...

Jett is soooooo CUTE! Alicia always tells me he is the cutest baby ever and now I totally believe it! I love him!! : )