Monday, November 10, 2008

My Mom "The Photographer"!!!

I finally figured out the small picture issue (Thanks again Mom). I added a few of the girls!





























I am totally laughing right now because these pictures are so small. I know there is a way to fix that but like I know what that is. HA! Anyways, here is Jett at 8 months old. My mom did such a good job. She pretty much has her own studio in her house. It's Great! THANKS MOM!!!! Your the Best!
Jett is so special to all of us. The girls can't keep their hands off of him, Brik always says, "Mom, I can't believe how cute he is", and Matt's heart melts every time he looks at him. My feelings are, well, everything combine plus so much, much more.
He is always, always smiling. Even if he gets hurt, he cries for a second and then smiles. It's so awesome. He is our ray of Sunshine! How can you be upset or grumpy when you have this little baby always smiling at you.







7 comments:

anna said...

your girls are beautiful!!

Esther said...

Holy cow Candee, those girls are to do for. Love them. And yes, there is such a place called Intercourse. Come visit and that will be a place we will go. You'll love it.

Rushele said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! Can't believe how big they're getting! Man, time goes by too quickly!

Steph said...

Hey Candee,
I hope you don't mind me being so nosey. I saw a link to your blog on Tif's and when I saw a picture of your son I had to comment. Your children are so darn cute! Your little boy looks just like you!
Stephanie Caroll (Merrick)

Esther said...

Candee
I just read my comment and what I meant to say was...your girls are to die for. Sorry for not proof reading. :)

Shari Brinkerhoff Trader said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute. Jett makes me laugh every time i see him because of his huge grin he has all the time!!

Linda said...

Really cute pictures! You're kids have amazing eyes.